This Israeli beverage is the number one refreshing summer drink worldwide. We will now present how to prepare it in order to refresh and enjoy the long hot days.
The name limonana originated by the merger of two Hebrew words “limon” and “nana”.
In this article you will be able to learn how to make this beverage by its original recipe.
– 4 midsized lemon
– 3 tablespoons of honey
– 3 cups of ice
– A handful of fresh mint leaves
Method of preparation:
First drain the juice out of the lemons and add the resulting juice in a jug. Add the mint leaves and honey dissolved in a half cup of boiling water. Finally add the ice in the jug, stir well and enjoy!
1. The final taste will be more intensive if you blend all above mentioned ingredients in a blender.
2. Limonana is better tasting if you leave it in the fridge for an hour before consuming.
3. The taste is amazing even if you add lime – lemon’s first cousin.
4. If you do not have fresh mint at the moment, you can add one from a tea bag. It is not completely the same but it is good substitute.