Smoking is one of those habits that is the easiest to catch, and the worst to get rid of! Ask any smoking addict and they will admit how serious an urge it is, when it comes to ask them out to quit on smoking. Despite being aware of the consequences, no matter how worse they are, a person addicted to smoking would not easily give up on his addiction. It starts with a small fag here and there, a social smoking habit occasionally with friends at a party, and eventually ends up with diseases such as bronchitis, asthma, oral ulcers, respiratory tract infections, increased blood pressure, cholesterol and heart diseases, and the worst –cancer.
Is there a Remedy?
What if we had something that could mitigate the harmful effects of smoking? Something natural, which could also be a part of the lifestyle of such people, and which gradually worked towards killing the ‘urge to smoking’? Would it not prevent such people from the serious effects of excess smoking? Well, there is one such homemade recipe, perfectly natural, that can not only potentially reduce the effects of chain-smoking, but also gradually kill that urge, that causes these addicts to look for more smoking. This natural homemade drink not only helps in clearing out the lungs of smokers, but also is effective for people who have been smoking for over 5 years.
The Secret Ingredients to the Secret Drink Recipe
Well, it might be a secret recipe, but the ingredients are no secret for their medical benefits. Let’s take a look at these ingredients first before we move to our secret drink recipe.
– Turmeric: Turmeric comes from the root of the Curcuma longa plant and has a tough brown skin and a deep orange flesh. Turmeric is a powerful deep yellow-orange color anti-inflammatory condiment used to treat a wide variety of conditions, including flatulence, jaundice, menstrual difficulties, bloody urine, haemorrhage, toothache, bruises, chest pain, and colic.
– Ginger: Ginger has a long-standing history of being very effective in alleviating gastrointestinal distress. It is also an excellent carminative- a substance that helps remove intestinal gas and an intestinal spasmolytic – relaxes and soothes the intestinal tract. It is also a superb anti-oxidant, one that inhibits the formation of anti-inflammatory compounds within the body.
– Garlic: Garlic helps to improve resistance to diseases such as common cold and influenza, improves blood pressure in hypertension patients and also is a very strong anti-oxidant that helps in preventing diseases such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
When mixed in specific proportions, it helps to drastically mitigate the side-effects of smoking. Let us see how we can mix these ingredients and few more of them to make us our secret drink.
The Recipe the Homemade Natural Lung-Cleansing Drink
This is what you need to prepare your drink
– 2 tsp turmeric
– 1 small piece of ginger root
– 1 litre of water
– 400 g garlic, peeled and cut in quarters
– 400 g of sugar, white or brown
How To Prepare
Add water in a medium size bowl and heat it. Add some sugar. When the water reaches its boiling point, add the other ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the mix and allow it to cool at room temperature. Store this mixture in a refrigerator.
Your natural lung cleansing drink is now ready for the action.
How To Use
Take 2 tablespoons of this lung cleansing drink twice daily – in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening after your last meal. Repeat the process every day; remember, everyday continuously for about 28 days, till it becomes a part of your natural habit. If you break the habit for even one day, you need to start the process all over again.
Observe the changes in your body eventually, over a period of 30 days.
Source: Healthy Life Tricks