Getting old is an inevitable process that everyone must endure. However, ageing has its drawbacks and one of such disadvantages is increased joint and muscle pains.
While joint and muscle pain is not peculiar to the elderly alone, it is significantly more pronounced the older we get.
As we age our bone and muscle mass and density lessens and this can increase our risk of injuries and even bone fractures.
This is a problem that cannot be completely prevented but this recipe can significantly slow down the effects of ageing on our joints, bones and muscles.
Here’s what you need
- Iodine – 100 ml
- Aspirin pills – 10
- Alcohol (70%) – 300 ml
Preparation And Use
- You need to first of all properly mix the iodine and alcohol.
- Crush the aspirin pills and put the finely crushed pills in the iodine and alcohol mixture.
- Make sure you mix all the ingredients thoroughly and then pour it in a glass bottle.
- Keep this bottle in a cool and dark location for a period of 21 days.
- After this time you can use the solution as a compress on those painful muscles and joints to gain relief.
Source: New Daily Recipes