With poor eating habits on the rise in today’s world, there is an increase in the risk of people having a heart attack even at a young age.
One natural food that is known to help in preventing heart attacks is cayenne pepper.
This pepper is grown naturally in parts of Asia like India and also in South America.
You might be wondering how cayenne pepper can potentially stop you from having a heart attack but top scientists like alternative health practitioner Dr. Christopher and Dr. Richard Schulz have unlocked the healing properties of this chilli pepper.
Using Cayenne Pepper
In rating cayenne pepper by virtue of its Scoville Heat Units it is rated in the same category as Habanero, Jalapeño, Jamaican Hot Pepper, Scotch Bonet, Thai Chi and African Bird with about 90,000 Scoville units.
It is believed that a person who is still conscious while suffering from a heart attack can be treated instantly if given a mixture of a glass of clean drinking water and a teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
However, if the person suffering from the heart attack is unconscious you can make use of an extract of cayenne pepper. All you need to do is place a couple of drops of the cayenne pepper extract just under the tongue of the person suffering from the heart attack.
The cayenne pepper will boost the persons heart rate and this will increase blood circulation in the persons body.
The hemostatic properties of cayenne pepper will help a person from bleeding while also aiding their rapid recovery from a heart attack.
A great number of medical experts have claimed that they have never had a fatality to heart attack when cayenne pepper was used as a remedy.
A Cayenne Tincture Heart Attack Remedy By Dr. Schulz
The trick with selecting pepper is that the smaller they are the hotter they will be.
In making Dr. Schulz’s cayenne pepper tincture which is great for use by emergency unit personnel you will need the following.
- Alcohol – 50%
- Cayenne pepper (powder)
- Fresh cayenne pepper – 1 to 3 pieces
Also have a pair of medical hand gloves and a one litre glass bottle.
- You need to wear your hand gloves as a safety precaution.
- The glass bottle should be filled to about 1/4 of its volume with the powdered cayenne pepper.
- Next, pour your alcohol in the bottle you can also use vodka, let the alcohol content cover up the cayenne pepper.
- Pour this mixture in a blender and incorporate your fresh peppers, blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour this mixture into a bottle to about 3/4 of its volume.
- Then fill this bottle to the brim with alcohol, seal it with its lid and shake very well.
- Place this tincture in a dry, dark place and after a fortnight strain it’s content and leave the strained mixture for another three months and eventually strain this for a more potent tincture.
- Leave the tincture in a dark and dry place, it has very good durability.
How To Use This Dr. Schulz’s Tincture
- When you have a conscious patient suffering from a heart attack administer between 5 to 10 drops.
- After about 5 minutes administer another 5 to 10 drops.
- Keep giving the patient these doses until the patient’s condition improves.
- If the patient is unconscious, then you need to put between 1 to 3 drops of the tincture under the patient’s tongue and keep repeating this treatment every 5 minutes until the patient recovers.
The Health Benefits Of Cayenne Pepper
- Cayenne pepper has very potent antifungal properties and it is effective in the treatment of Colletotrichum and Phomopsis.
- The active compound known as capsaicin which is present in cayenne pepper has very potent anticancer properties and is known to be effective in the treatment of lung cancer.
- Cayenne pepper helps the digestive system by relieving bloating, constipation and indigestion problems, it also helps to boost the gastric juices production in the stomach.
- Cayenne pepper helps in relieving sufferers of flu, arthritis, obesity, allergies, toothache and migraines.
What Are The Nutritional Values Of Cayenne Pepper?
Cayenne pepper is rich in the following minerals and vitamins.
- Vitamins A and C
You should always have some cayenne pepper in your home in case of an emergency as it is a natural cure for a heart attack that you should not ignore.