Lavender has proven over time to be effective in the treatment of mood swings and nagging headaches.
This wonderful purple coloured plant is rich in very potent anti-fungal, anti-bacteria, anti-inflammatory, hypotensive, anti-depressant, antiseptic, sedative and detoxification properties.
The lavender essential oil extract is effective in helping you to fight depression, anxiety and persistent headaches. This was revealed by scientists from Florida, Miami.
When combined with vitamin C rich lemons to make a lemonade lavender drink you will get both relief from your mood swings and headaches as well as boosting your immune system.
How To Make Lemonade Lavender Drink
- Pure natural honey – 1 cup
- Clean drinking water – 12 cups
- Organic lemons (freshly squeezed) – 6 lemons
- Lavender essential oil – 1 drop
- Get a saucepan and incorporate all the ingredients in it and mix very well.
- Refrigerate the lemonade-lavender drink.
- Take it out of your fridge and taste, add more pure natural honey or water if need be and it’s ready for drinking.
Lavender Essential Oil Can Also Be Used To Treat Anxiety And Headaches In These Ways
- You can put between 5 to 6 drops of lavender essential oil in your bathing water to moisturize your skin and prevent it from being dry and scaly. It will also help to combat stress by soothing your body and when you are relaxed you are less likely to suffer from headaches, anxiety and depression.
- You can also put between 10 to 12 drops of lavender essential oil in a spray bottle mix with some water and spray in the air, it will help you to combat stress, anxiety and also your nagging headaches.
This lemonade-lavender drink will help you to effectively fight stress which is the main cause of headaches and anxiety attacks, so make sure to make some today!
Source: Go Fit Stay Fit