Tooth cavities are one of those which are thought impossible to treat naturally. But research is now showing that it is wrong. There are proven remedies for tooth cavities. This knowledge is now becoming public.
How to heal tooth cavities:
The reason for tooth cavities is this. Carbohydrates from the food we eat are left on the teeth. These foods include raisins, candy, milk, pop or cakes. Bacteria attack these carbohydrates. This produces acids which can destroy the enamel. This causes cavities.
But this theory is wrong.
– People who have had carbohydrates stuck in their teeth and did not brush them did not get cavities.
– Bacteria don’t feed on carbs or sugar because they are devoid of nutrients.
– Bacteria like fruits and vegetables. But they are not causes of tooth decay.
What is then the cause of tooth decay?
– No minerals in the food.
– No vitamins like A,D,E and K- fat soluble ones.
– Intestines not absorbing nutrients. This is due to the presence of phytic acid.
Slowly, the vitamins and nutrients in your body diminish. This causes an increase in the levels of phylates. This leads to an imbalance in the calcium and phosphorous levels of your body as well as the blood chemistry. The body then gets its minerals from teeth and bones, destroying them.
The fact that sugar ruins your teeth is true. But this is because sugar destroys nutrients, not because bacteria attack sugars.
How to treat cavities through food:
It is not enough to avoid foods that lack vitamins and nutrients. It is also important to eat food that builds nutrients and minerals in the body. They should develop a glassy outer structure of the teeth.
The foods to be eaten are:
– Coconut oil
– Organic dairy, meat, sea food and bone broths.
– Organic vegetable soups
– Organic gland meats including liver.
Do not eat grains, beans, seeds and nuts because they are rich in phytic acid. Also avoid processed food like flours and sugars.
You can also have supplements like:
– Gelatin- this is good for gums and digestion.
– Magnesium- to absorb calcium and phosphorous.
– Fermented cod-liver oil- they have vitamins A, D and K
Try it out to have a better smile.
Source and Reference: