You can achieve bright, radiant skin with a DIY homemade natural remedy consisting of dried pomegranate peel powder.
What Is Pomegranate?
- This is a tasty fruit which will give you bright, radiant and healthy skin because it is rich in antioxidants.
- You should not throw away the peel after consuming it.
- You should chop up the peel and leave the pieces in the sun to dry.
- Grind the dry peel pieces into a fine powder and put it in an air tight container.
- You can keep the powder for a 3 months period.
Facial Mask For Dry Skin
- Dried pomegranate peel powder – 2 tablespoons
- Pure natural honey – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 2 to 3 drops
- Yogurt, curd or dahi – 1 tablespoon
- Tomato juice – 1 tablespoon
- Milk – 2 tablespoons
Preparation And Use
- Mix your dried pomegranate powder with honey.
- Add your yogurt to the mixture.
- Next, you can add the milk, tomato and lemon juice.
- Get a homogeneous paste mixture.
- You should silly this paste on your face and neck, leave on for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with clean water and apply a moisturizer.
- Soft and smooth skin.
- Radiant and bright skin tone.
Face Mask For Oily Skin
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey to 2 tablespoons of dried pomegranate powder and mix thoroughly.
- Add a few drops of rosewater and 2 to 3 drops of lemon juice to the mixture.
- Achieve a paste which you should apply to your face and neck.
- Leave it on to dry for 15 minutes, rinse off with cold water and then pat dry.
Source: Weekly Healthy Life