The liver is a vital organ. It is the energy store of the body. It also involves major metabolic processes carried out for our growth and development. Injury or disease to the liver can impair the body functions like blood clotting, digestion, energy production and excretion of waste products of the body.
The most important functions of the liver are as under:
– It removes toxins from the body, purifying blood by removing toxic materials.
– It increases the immunity of our body by the production of antibodies. These antibodies counteract the harmful organisms that gain entry into our body.
– The small intestine is dependent upon some digestive hormones, which are synthesized in the liver, stored in the gallbladder and then released into the intestine after food ingestion.
– It converts the food we eat into energy and supplies the energy to the whole body.
– Bile juice is an important digestive hormone that is needed for digestion of fats. The liver synthesizes the bile juice.
– Liver keeps a check upon the glucose and fats circulating in the blood. It utilizes extra fat and glucose into making energy. This function of liver keeps a balance between proteins, carbohydrates, and fats in our body.
– It can also kill bacteria that directly enter from the digestive tract. The blood absorbed from the gut is carried out to the liver. The liver removes harmful organisms.
– As we already said, it is the storehouse for many substances essential for growth and development. Liver stores iron and copper. It stores vitamins.
– The liver is also involved in the production of certain hormones. It can also inactivate them each day after their function is complete by decomposing them. Sex hormones are also controlled by the liver to some extent.
– In each of the body, energy is produced by metabolic These metabolic reactions are carried out by enzymes. Liver manufactures and supplies these enzymes to other tissues.
– The liver also produces certain The transporter proteins are required to take some substances like iron or calcium from one organ to another through the blood.
All the above functions must have made you understand that healthy liver is extremely crucial for health. The liver also needs some cleansing for maintenance of its functions. You can cleanse your liver by some natural foods:
Magnesium Sulfate: It is found in bitter salt. You can take 50 grams of bitter salt or 4 tablespoons.
Grapefruit: Grapefruit cleanses the liver. The amount should be equal to juice extracted from 2-3 citruses.
Olive Oil: 150 ml of olive oil that is cold-pressed olive oil are enough.
Try to cleanse your liver by these natural ingredients close to a resting day like Sunday. You should cleanse your liver at Friday or Saturday.
Another important part is avoiding fat rich food on the day you select to cleanse your liver. You should eat fiber diets like whole grain bread, baked potatoes or boiled vegetables devoid of any oil and use a little salt. Also, try to abstain from using unnecessary medications like painkillers or sleeping pills that day. Skip a dose of vitamin supplements.
Prepare Bitter salt: Take a bowl filled with 600 ml water. Put some bitter salt in water. Cover the bowl with a lid. Shake it and make four parts of the water by dividing equal proportions.
Follow a schedule:
No Food after 2 PM: You must be fasting after 2 pm. Do not eat anything. The whole process is otherwise ineffective.
5 pm: At 5 pm, drink one part of the bitter salt water. After drinking, rinse your mouth with water.
8 pm: Drink the 2nd portion of at 8 pm. You are not going to feel hungry because you are drinking the bitter salt.
9: 45 pm: Now its time for mixing the olive oil and grapefruit juice. Shake well to mix them
10 pm: Drink the olive oil and juice mixture. Be patient. Drink it very slowly. Take 5-10 minutes.
Now time to go to bed.
Lie down on the bed on your left side.
6 AM: the next morning, wake up at 6 am and drink the 3rd portion of the bitter salt water.
Go back to sleep on your left side.
8 AM. Wake up at 8 is and drink the 4th dose. Now the treatment is complete. Try to drink natural juices in the first 2 hours after drinking your 4th portion. After 3 hours you can start eating your meals. You will feel fresh and energized the whole day.
For Effective Cleansing:
You may feel the urge to urinate a lot more frequently the day you are cleansing your liver. You can also pass greenish colored stones. These stones are real. These stones are composed of cholesterol.
The liver can have aggregates of such substance. The cleansing is essential to remove these substances from the liver. The liver will function with efficacy after the cleansing activity. You should repeat the cleaning process every two weeks.
Also, this will help to sooth allergies and make you healthier. It will improve you sleeping patterns and provide energy.
Do Not Perform Cleansing If You have Serious Disease:
There is a contraindication to this cleansing method. If you are suffering from any acute condition like fever, flu or inflammation, do not perform a cleansing. Also, if you are pregnant or are breastfeeding a baby, do not try the cleansing.
Source: Healthy Food Star