Have you ever bought a brand new pair of shoes and discovered they were a bit tight and uncomfortable?
If you have, then you no longer have to worry because there is a neat trick you can do today to get those good looking shoes to fit.
However, you must know that this trick will work best for leather shoes while it will still work well with artificial leather type shoes you will still need to try out this trick after a while.
- Get two plastic bags that have a zip-lock as you will need to get them sealed.
- Fill a quarter of the bags with water.
- Place these bags in the shoes and put the shoes in a freezer.
- The water in the bags should be completely frozen and which take your shoes out of the freezer.
- Leave the shoes at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- The ice will melt and once it does take the bags out of the shoes and use a hairdryer to dry them.
Your shoes will be stretched out well enough for you to fit your feet in them and be comfortable wearing them.
Source: Healthy Definition