The older we get the more likely our joints will deteriorate. They become less flexible and increasingly painful when we apply pressure or strain on them. This pain could lead to us being dependent on addictive painkillers, which will only make matters a whole lot worse than it is. However, old age is not the only factor responsible for deteriorating joints; this health concern could equally affect much younger people and can be caused by them being overweight and placing undue pressure on their joints, freak accidents and injury to the joints, as well as maintaining a bad posture either when standing, sitting or walking.
Rather than rely on painkillers as a means of relieving yourself from the accompanying pains from a damaged joint. You can try out a completely natural homemade recipe that will not only relieve you from the pains but will also repair the damage done to your joints and with no side effects.
To prepare this recipe at home, you will require the following ingredients:
- Pure natural honey – 220 grams
- Raisins – 3 tbsp
- Gelatin (unflavored) – 2 tbsp or 40 grams
- Flaxseeds – 7 tbsp
- Sesame seeds – 5 tbsp
- Pumpkin seeds – 50 grams
Preparation And Use
- Incorporate all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you derive a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour out the mixture into a glass jar or bottle, close its lid and refrigerate.
- Consume one tablespoon of this recipe two times a day. The first should be taken in the morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach, while the second should be taken before you have lunch.
Health Benefits Of The Recipe
- It will help to make your joints flexible by lubricating them.
- It will strengthen your bones and joints.
- It will speed up the healing of damaged ligaments and tendons in your joints.
- It has no side effects and will help to relieve you of the joint pains that you feel.