It is no news that cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health, but did you also know that a typical cigarette has about 600 different ingredients that are capable of releasing over 7,000 known chemicals when the cigarette is lit. More than 69 out of the 7,000 chemicals released are carcinogenic in nature, as well as being highly poisonous to human beings. You can find some of these carcinogenic chemicals in some popular commercial products, however it is highly likely that you would be warned of the dangers of these chemicals on the labels of these products.
What you get on the label of your typical tobacco cigarette is simply no warning of the dangers of the chemicals present in it. You can find these chemicals in a tobacco cigarette as well as the following products.
- You can find acetone in cigarettes as well as in your typical nail polish remover.
- You can get acetic acid, which is also found in your commercial hair dye.
- With your tobacco cigarette, you get ammonia which is also seen in your domestic cleaner.
- You get arsenic in cigarettes, this chemical is used in making rat poison.
- Benzene is found in cigarettes and you can also find this chemical in rubber cement.
- Cigarettes have butane which is found in your cigarette lighter liquid.
- Cadmium is also found in cigarettes and also in battery acid.
- Cars release carbon monoxide in their exhaust fumes, this chemical is also found in cigarettes.
- You get formaldehyde in cigarettes and this chemical is also found in embalming fluid.
- You can find hexamine in cigarettes and also in barbecue lighter liquid.
- Cigarettes have lead and this chemical is also found in cigarettes.
- Cigarettes contain naphthalene which is also found in mothballs.
- Cigarettes have methanol which is also found in rocket fuel.
- You get nicotine in cigarettes, just as you will find it in insecticides.
- Cigarettes have tar which is a chemical used to pave roads.
- You get toluene in cigarettes, which is what you get in paint products.
These chemicals are capable of damaging your lungs and other vital organs. However, with a natural homemade recipe that you can make yourself, you can effectively cleanse your body of these harmful toxins. Some ingredients in this drink include; ginger, turmeric and onions.
The ginger in this recipe can help rid your body of excess mucus buildup in your lungs, while onions are great for your respiratory system health. Turmeric on the other hand has high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins. It also has antimicrobial and anticancer properties as well.
Here’s what you need for this amazing drink and how it’s made:
- Ginger root – 1 inch
- Onion – 400 gm
- Pure natural honey – 400 gm
- Turmeric powder – 2 tablespoons
- Clean drinking water – 1 litre
Preparation And Use:
- You should put the honey and water in a saucepan and place on a stove.
- Boil this solution, then add in your diced onions and ginger.
- As the mixture boils, you can add your turmeric and then reduce the heat to low and allow the mixture to boil until about half of its original amount is left in the saucepan.
- The next thing you need to do is to strain the remaining mixture and leave in a cool dark place to cool at room temperature before you pour the mixture into a glass jar with a lid then refrigerate it.
- You should consume this recipe daily, take two tablespoons every morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach and in the evening before bedtime and at least two hours after your dinner.
Source: Healthy Life Idea