A man from Sofia, Bulgaria was told he had brain tumor in 2002. This tumor was approximately 5.5cm big and a surgical operation was performed successfully.
However, only a couple of years after the surgical operation it was discovered that the tumor had returned.
The tumor had returned and was of the same size as it was when it was removed. He was advised by his doctors that another surgery should be done using a laser.
This man decided that he would go for the second operation which was also successful removed by with a problem, he’s left leg and arm were left paralysed from the operation.
Unfortunately the tumor came back again even after the operation and radiotherapy treatment. He was then scheduled for a third operation which was done and he was subsequently referred to rehab, at this point the man came in contact with a person that provided him with information that changed his life forever.
The man he met told him the story of his life, he told him that he was told by his doctor that he had kidney cancer and only had 4 months left to live until he met someone that told him to to try black elderberry.
Black elderberry is a plant that usually grows in autumn, its fruit is highly medicinal.
How It’s Prepared
- Pick the fruits and wash them.
- Leave them to dry.
- Cover the elderberries entirely with sugar.
- Put the berries in a jar and leave it in the sun in order for it to ferment quickly.
- Leave it there for two weeks and then put the lid back on the jar and refrigerate.
- Take a single teaspoon early in the morning on an empty stomach and before breakfast.
Source: Guide For Healthy Tips