Your beauty often lies in the quality of your skin, if your skin is bright and has a smooth texture you are more than likely to attract the interest of the opposite sex.
However, on the flip side if you have rough and acne ridden skin you are most likely to be ignored and in some cases treated with repulsion.
You do not need to buy commercial cosmetics that are full of toxic chemicals that can cause more harm than good to your health. All you need is a 100% natural remedy that has no side effects and is effective in taking care of your skin conditions.
1. The Honey And Cinnamon Combo
Honey is rich in antimicrobial properties that helps to heal cuts rapidly. Cinnamon is rich in antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal properties which help to protect you from bacterial infection. In this recipe you will include nutmeg which is rich in anti-inflammatory properties that can help acne scars varnish. Lemons are also added in this recipe and it helps to lighten scars and blemishes in order to give you a mire even skin tone.
Ingredients And Preparation
– Pure honey – 1 teaspoon
– Fresh lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
– Cinnamon – 1/2 teaspoon
– Nutmeg – 1/2 teaspoon
– Form a paste with all the ingredients.
– You can leave out the lemon if you have sensitive skin.
– Gently apply the paste to your face.
– Avoid your mouth and eye region.
– Leave the mask on for a maximum of 30 minutes, you may feel a tingling, it just means the mask is working and it will disappear in about 5 minutes.
– Rinse the mask off with warm water and then apply a moisturising cream.
2. The Turmeric And Aloe Vera Combo
You will derive a high amount of nutrients, enzymes and polysaccharide which has potent antifungal properties and they help to eliminate harmful toxins from the skin and regulates your skins moisture level.
Preparation And Application
– Get a paste with your turmeric and then mix 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera pulp to it.
– Apply this mask to your face and leave on for 20 minutes.
– Wash off with warm water afterwards.
3. The Honey And Milk Facial Mask
What you need for this facial mask is as follows;
– Plain yogurt or milk – 1 tablespoon
– Pure honey – 1 tablespoon
– Mix both ingredients well and apply the mask to your face with a cotton ball.
– Let it sit for between 10 to 15 minutes then wash it off with warm water.
4. Banana And Avocado Facial Mask
This combination is rich in minerals and vitamins that help to revitalise your skin, leaving it soft and supple.
– Chop your avocado and bananas and blend them.
– Mix pure honey or olive oil also.
– Apply it to your face and leave for between 20 and 30 minutes.
– Rinse off with warm water afterwards.
– Your skin will be moisturised as well as blemishes faded off.
5. Honey And Papaya Face Mask
You can firm-up your skin and prevent premature aging with papaya. It has a compound called papain that has potent anti-inflammatory properties and prevents us from forming.
– Just mix pure honey and papaya to form a paste.
– Apply this paste to your neck and face.
– Leave the mask on for 10 minutes then wash off with warm water.
– It helps to get rid of wrinkles and it will help keep your skin smooth and firm.
Source: Family Health Freedom Network