Cancer cells are believed to be present in all people but can be triggered to become tumors due to causative factors.
Conventional tests cannot determine if a person has cancer cells or not except it becomes a tumor and so when a doctor tells a patient that he or she has no cancer what they are actually saying is that the cancer cells cannot be detected because they are not large enough in size.
Basic Truths About Cancer
– It is believed that cancer cells occur a minimum of six times in a person’s entire life.
– A strong immune system will destroy cancer cells and prevent it from becoming tumors.
– A person with cancer usually has several nutritional deficiencies as a result of lifestyle, environmental and genetic factors.
– Eating balanced diet and taking supplements can cater for nutritional deficiencies and strengthen your immune system.
– The chemotherapy treatment will destroy both cancer cells and healthy cells making the patient sicker as it can cause damage to vital organs like the kidneys and liver.
– Radiation will cause scars, burns and damage to cells, tissues and healthy organs while destroying cancer cells.
– Prolonged treatment by radiation and chemotherapy will not lead to complete tumor destruction.
– The immune system of the patient is compromised when undergoing chemotherapy because of its toxicity.
– There is a huge risk of the cancer cells mutating when you undergo radiation and chemotherapy treatment.
– When you deprive cancer cells the food it thrives on you can effectively destroy it.
What Do Cancerous Cells Feed On?
– Refined sugar
This is a major food for cancerous cells, you need to avoid it like the plague. You can consume more naturally occurring sweeteners like pure natural honey.
– Stop Drinking Milk
Dairy products like milk increases the mucus formation in the body, cancer cells feed on mucus especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. You can stop drinking milk and instead take unsweetened soya milk.
– Body Acidity
It is known that cancerous cells thrive in an acidic environment. Eating foods like red meat that increases your body’s acidity will raise your propensity to tumors. Replace red meat with white meat like fish and chicken.
Prevent Cancer Cells Today
– Alkalize Your Body
Alkalize your body system by maintaining a diet that is rich in vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds and fruits.
Your cells will be nourished when you eat vegetables as they absorb certain enzymes from the veggies in only 15 minutes. Consume these foods to maintain an alkaline oh level in your entire body.
– Stay Clear Of Caffeine
Stop taking caffeine in the form of drinking coffee, tea and even chocolates. You can drink green tea instead.
Drink lots of water particularly filtered or purified water. This will ensure you do not ingest heavy metals or harmful toxins.
– Ignore Red Meat
Get rid of red meat in your diet as it requires a large amount of digestive enzymes for it to be digested. It will remain in the intestinal tract and accumulate into a toxic waste. Cancer cells are also covered by protein and so by eating less red meat you are able to allow more enzymes to attack the walls of the cancer cells, penetrate and destroy the cells.
– Strengthen Your Immune System
You can strengthen your immune system and effectively combat cancer cells when you take food supplements such as; minerals, Essiac, EFAs, IP6, Beta Glucan, Flor-essence, vitamins and antioxidants. Vitamin E is believed to cause apoptosis which is a programmed cell death this is how the body naturally disposes of unwanted or damaged cells.
– Have A Positive Mindset
By having a positive mindset you will be able to combat cancer as your body, mind and spirit will be up for the fight.
– Oxygenate Your Body
When your body is oxygenated cancer cells cannot survive. Regular exercises will help to oxygenate your body. An oxygen therapy is also known to destroy cancer cells.
Sources and References:
Other included sources linked in The Hearty Soul’s article:
www.natural-holistic-health.com – Original Article Source