Rice is a staple food in Asia and most parts of the world. But apart from this food being eaten as a meal it can also be used in several ways.
One such way is as a beauty ingredient. Rice has potent anti-inflammatory properties which is useful in the treatment of acne and pimples.
You can make an effective facial mask using rice and here is how:
- Green tea – 1/2 tablespoon
- Pure natural honey – 1 tablespoon
- Rice powder – 1 tablespoon
Preparation And Application
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a paste.
- Wash your face and pat dry.
- Apply this paste to your face in gently circular motions and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Afterwards wash your face and pat dry with a clean towel.
This facial mask will destroy the bacteria that causes acne.