There is an ancient Japanese method which people use to control emotions in your body. It is called the Jean Shin Jyutsy. This is done by applying pressure on specific points of the body.
It is a form of alternate medicine. It uses the fingers of the hand as its base. By using certain points on the hands and fingers, they balance the spread of energy in your body. This keeps the physical and emotional health of a person in check.
Principle of Jean Shin Jyutsy: each finger of your body is connected to one organ. Each organ is related to a particular emotion.
To activate a particular organ, press that finger with your other hand for 3-5 minutes. Breathe deeply while doing so. This will produce harmony in your body by massaging your whole hand. Pressing each finger individually, your whole body can be rejuvenated.
If you need to act on a certain organ, hold your finger with the other hand and press it with the whole hand and thus hold for three to five minutes. During that time, you should breathe deeply. Also, in this way you can also achieve general harmonization of your body, if you massage each finger of the hand. For a whole body exercise, practice with each finger individually, and hold about three minutes on each.
The following are the organs related to the fingers:
– Thumb is connected to stomach and spleen. Emotionally, it treats anxiety and depression. Physically, it relieves abdominal pain, skin problems, nervousness and headaches.
– The forefinger connects to the kidneys and bladder. It reduces fear, confusion and disappointment. They also relieve backache, toothache, digestive problems and muscle aches.
– The middle finger connects liver and gall bladder. It controls indecision, irritability and anger. It helps with blood circulation, eyesight, fatigue, menstrual pain, headache and migraine.
– The ring finger controls the lungs and colon. It takes care of negativity, sadness, grief and fear of rejection. Physically, it clears respiratory problems, skin and digestive problems and ringing in the ears.
– The small finger controls the heart and small intestine. Lack of self esteem, anxiety, nervousness and care are controlled by it. Physically, the heart, stomach, bones and throat are taken care of.
Source: Natural Cures And Home Remedies