Lemon is a citrus fruit that is very medicinal as it has a lot of excellent healing properties that will leave you in better health than before.
Lemon is rich in antioxidants that help to combat free radicals responsible for premature ageing. It’s also rich in vitamin C that boosts your immune system and helps you combat infections.
This fruit has very potent anti-microbial properties that help to destroy germs, fungi, bacteria and viruses.
Apart from using lemon juice as a health drink that will restore your pH balance you can also use it in your home to eliminate nasty odours and kill germs in your kitchen.
Here’s how to go about preparing this recipe:
- Get a lemon and chop it into four equal parts, make sure that the lemon parts are still together, so don’t cut too deep.
- Next add a pinch of salt to each of the parts of the lemon.
- After which put the lemon in the centre of your kitchen.
- By so doing you will be able to eliminate nasty odours and also provide your kitchen with a nice fragrance.
- You will also be able to get rid of germs and bacteria from your kitchen.
You can also make a lemon disinfectant that is very potent and can be used to clean your kitchen utensils, all you need to do is add the lemon juice from three organic lemons with a pinch of salt, some soap and water in a bottle.
This recipe will help keep your kitchen utensils germ-free. Save money today and try out this natural homemade lemon disinfectant today!
Source: Natural Remedies For Long Life