If you have cracked and dry heels, you know the trouble they can cause. They are not just painful, they are also bad to look at.
But you can address this problem with a simple common kitchen ingredient. It is called baking soda.
Baking soda has strong antiseptic properties. It can fight any kind of infections on the heels. It can also help in reducing water hardness, which makes it easier to soak the cracked heels.
The good thing about baking soda is that it is both great for skin conditions like these and can be easily found. It is also available cheap. Make sure to use it often to have soft and smooth feet.
You should use this amazingly effective recipe for softening the dry and cracked skin you see on your feet.
Using Baking Soda for Cleaning Your Feet
The ingredients required are:
– Baking soda – 3 tablespoons
– Water – 4 to 5 liters
How to Prepare & Use?
– Dissolve baking soda in the hot water
– Soak your feet in the solution for 15 to 20 minutes
– Once you feel that your feet have become soft, exfoliate them with a pumice stone or foot scrub
– Then use lukewarm water for rinsing your feet
– Once you have dried your feet, apply a nourishing cream, Vaseline or some homemade foot cream.
– Then put your cotton socks
It will be best to do this before you go to sleep at night. The foot cream can help in deeply moisturizing the dry skin when you are asleep.
The initial positive results can be noticed right after you have followed the first treatment. Make sure to do it daily for up to 1 week. This will give you the optimal results.
Then you should take a break of a week and the again repeat this treatment. You should again take a similar break and repeat one more time.
It comprises of 3-set treatment, and will give you silky and smooth feet after completing it.
Source: Healthy Food Team