You need to have some caffeine from time to time in order to be up and doing.
We know that drinking coffee may cause some health issues like:
- Irritable stomach condition
However, you can include some ingredients to your coffee in order to prevent these reactions.
There is a simple recipe that will not cause you jitters and will be calm on your stomach as well, while it gives you enough energy to keep you going throughout the day.
The Cinnamon And Coconut Milk Coffee
Note: This serving is for a seven day period.
- Nutmeg – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cardamom – 1/2 teaspoon
- Regular or herbal coffee – 4 cups
- Vanilla hemp protein powder – 1 cup
- Dates – 10 pcs
- Coconut milk – 2 cups
- You will need to brew your coffee as well as the spices.
- Use a high speed blending machine to blend your dates, coconut milk, hemp powder and coffee.
- Drink this coffee every morning to keep you active all day.
You should always make sure that you consult your doctor if you have any reservations about any of the ingredients used especially if you are allergic to any of the spices.
In this case it is advisable for you not to use that ingredient to avoid any allergic reactions.
Source: The Hearty Soul