Have you ever heard of Jen Salter? She is quite a popular person on Instagram a social media platform. What makes her a celebrity is her curvy body.
Jen loves to workout but never in her wildest imagination did she believe she would be famous.
She recommends these 5 exercises to help you achieve a shapely buttocks:
1. The Squat Kick Exercise
– Turn your toes slightly outwards as you place your legs at about a hip-width apart.
– Let your arms be stretched out in front of you.
– Next, you squat ensuring that your buttocks is just below your knee height.
– When you squat make sure that your knees are behind your toes.
– Get back to the starting position and in the process raise your left leg as high as possible while it is to your side.
– You should put your leg down then.
– Try out this exercise 10 times then repeat with your other leg.
– You can try out 3 sets of this exercise with either leg.
2. The Squat Pulse Exercise
– First, stand on your feet, spread them at a shoulder’s width apart then turn your toes outwards.
– Stretch your arms in front of you, then squat while keeping your knees aligned with your toes.
– Keep your back straight and squeeze your abs.
– Still in a squat position, move up and down.
– Go up and down 15 times, stand and relax your body.
– Try out this exercise in 3 sets of 15 squats.
3. Try The Donkey Kicks exercise
– Get on all fours, let your hands be spread at about a shoulder-width apart while your knees are at about a hip-width apart.
– Make sure you flex your right foot and also bend your leg.
– Push your heel upwards towards the ceiling when you raise your right leg.
– Keep pushing until your foot is above your buttocks, squeeze your glutes in the process.
– Get back to the starting position and avoid touching the ground with your knees.
– Try the exercise 15 times with your right leg, then switch legs and repeat.
4. Try Out The Doggy Hydrant Exercise
– Start on all fours.
– Let your knees be at about a hip-width apart and your hands at about a shoulder-width apart.
– Let your knee and feet be bent, then push out your left leg to the side and until your inner thigh gets to be parallel to the ground.
– As you engage in this exercise ensure that your abs and glutes are squeezed.
– Make sure you don’t touch the ground with your knee as you return to the starting position.
– Try out this exercise 15 times then switch to your other leg and repeat.
5. The Chair Kicks Exercise
– Get a chair and put it away from you.
– Grab the chair by putting your arms behind it.
– Make sure your feet are not apart.
– Raise your right leg behind you with your knee straight by leaning slightly forward.
– Make sure you squeeze your glutes while you raise your leg as high as possible.
– Go back to the starting position.
– Try out this exercise 10 times with one leg and another 10 times with the other leg.
– You should try out two sets of this exercise.
Source: My I Life Style
Video source: Jen Selter Workout