Looking good with smooth, silky skin is easier said than it is to achieve.
You may be putting a lot of effort into your skin by using several commercial skin care and beauty products that promise so much but offer little and you are now wondering what you need to do to have a flawless skin.
Here are some skin care tips you should adhere to today!
- If you are fond of leaving your makeup on overnight, then you are making a very serious mistake if you want to have a smooth and silky skin. What you need to do is to remove all makeup and with your fingertips gently massage your face to stimulate blood flow as well as relieve tensed up facial muscles that will help you reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- If you have the habit of pressing your pimples you should know that you will only be causing more harm than good.
- You should only touch your face with your hands after you have washed them as you will transfer germs and bacteria that will re-infect your face and bring out more pimples.
- Always try to eat a balanced diet and avoid processed and refined foods as much as possible.
- If you have eye cream try and preserve it by refrigerating it.
- Do not think ice cubes will help relieve you of pimples.
- Buying expensive skin care products do not necessarily mean they will transform your skin into a flawless work of art. Usually your kitchen offers the best source for natural skin care recipes. Such as coconut oil, oatmeal, olive oil and so on.
- You can transfer germs and bacteria directly to your face when you do not clean your mobile phones frequently.
- You should always use a different towel for your face and hair.
- You should try changing your pillow case every seven days.
- Be careful when you use hair care products as they can seriously damage your skin.
- Having acne suddenly could be a signal for something more serious, so you should be vigilant.
- Drink lots of water and stay hydrated.
- Eat only organic based food.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly and get rid of dead skin cells that tend to clog the pores of your facial skin.
- If and when available make sure you use natural skin and beauty products.
Source: TD Healthy Food