Sugar is a major reason why you have weight issues.
Now you don’t have to pickup raw sugar and swallow it before you know your sugar intake is high. It is in your dietary habits, the sodas, yogurts, salad dressings, candies and all these types of food that you buildup your sugar levels without even knowing it.
You get sugar in the form of simple carbohydrates when you consume mangos, honey, raisins, bananas and organic fruit juices.
When sugar is excessive in your body you could experience the following:
– Yeast Infections
– Sinus Issues
You could also have more serious ailments like diabetes, heart disease and breast cancer.
The Link Between Weight Gain And Sugar
Sugar is used by our body to boost our energy levels. When it is excessive in our bodies then it is stored up as fat and this can be located in our hips, thighs and waist line.
You can avoid foods that have high sugar content to avoid the health issues stated above.
To lose weight you can adopt this dietary plan.
In Day 1:
Your breakfast should comprise of:
– A cup of oats with some berries and almonds.
– Eat 3 eggs either boiled or scrambled.
As a morning snack eat a bowl of nuts.
For lunch you can eat:
– Chicken breast with some cooked butternut squash, carrots, beets, beans, turnips, , parsnips and almonds.
– Eat broiled fish with a full bowl of green beans, also have salmon, mushrooms and fried broccoli.
In Day 2:
– Eat a cup of oats, three scrambled eggs, spinach and almonds, berries or seeds.
For your mid-morning snack eat a small bowl of nuts.
For your lunch;
– Have some yellow and red peppers with lemon, some grilled zucchini and salad consisting of thyme and vinegar dressing, the salad can also consist of shredded carrots, shredded red and green cabbage, lemon, parsley, olive oil and salt.
– Eat bean soup or cod soup with some steamed vegetables. You could also eat baked cod with a stir-fry bok choy, turnips and roasted Brussels sprouts.
In Day 3:
– A cup of oats, berries, almonds and seeds should be eaten.
– You can also have an omelet from three eggs. If you like you can have shrimps, radish salad, walnuts and sautéed kale.
For your mid-morning snack consume a small bowl of nuts.
– Eat roasted chicken thighs, sage, rosemary or have chicken roasted in oven with onions, black olives and thyme.
– Eat celery, carrots, bay leaves, mushrooms, onion, thyme, garlic, penne or broth.
– You can also eat pasta with sauce comprising of tomato, basil and mushrooms.
The Sugar Detox Recipes
– Chop the following fruits and herbs oranges, grapefruits, fresh rosemary, berries, strawberries and mint.
– Incorporate all these ingredients into a jar of water.
– Refrigerate the jar, then drink this every morning and on an empty stomach.
– Drink green tea or any herbal tea thrice daily, make sure you don’t add sugar though.
– Drink just one cup of black coffee daily.
If you try out the dietary plan stated in this article you are sure to keep your sugar cravings at bay and under control.
Source: Healthy Living House