One of the most difficult chores of your day is to clean your house. It doesn’t matter whether your clean it daily or once in a while, it always takes a significant amount of time. When it comes to cleaning your house everyone wants it to be simpler. The following tips give you creative and highly effective ways for cleaning your house.
1. Cleaning Sponge – The cleaning sponge is a medium for spreading bacteria. It can be threatening for both you and your dishes. Put it in the microwave for just 2 minutes and you can eliminate the bacteria.
2. Washing machine – You can clean your washing machine by putting 2 cups vinegar in it and working it for 60 minutes. You should repeat the cycle again. When there is some dirt, you should use a sponge for cleaning it. Then put some white vinegar and 2 cups bleach. Allow this mixture to work for 60 minutes.
Use cotton swabs for cleaning lids, knobs, crannies, and nooks. You should turn on the washing machine for 1 more full cycle. This will leave it both clean and glistening.
3. Baseboards – You should use sheets having fabric softener to clean dirty baseboards.
4. Mattress & Carpet Stains – Prepare a mixture with dish soap and hydrogen peroxide. This is a highly effective mixture that helps in the removal of stains from both mattresses and carpets.
5. Water Stains From Taps – Almost all kitchens and bathrooms have these stains. They are also too difficult to remove. Take a wax paper and rub over the taps. This will create a protective layer against water spots and fingerprints.
6. Toilet Rings – Use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser by placing a piece of it on the toilet rings and leaving it through the night. When you check in the morning, you will see that the rings are clean.
7. Fragrant Rooms – You would not just want your house to be clean, it should also smell great. Imagine if you have guests going to visit you and your room fresheners are not that good in their smell.
Take 1 cup coffee and 2 bottle caps of vanilla extract and mix. The mixture should be put in the oven and kept at 300°F for 60 minutes. It will help in giving a delightful smell throughout your home.
8. Sticky mess – There are stains in your home which seem to be almost impossible to get rid of. But this simple trick can help you remove them with ease. Take baking soda and coconut oil in equal amounts and mix them. The mixture can be used for getting rid of the stains.
9. Bathroom – Alkaline cleansers can be made doubly effective by just filling your bathtub with hot water.
10. Light bulbs – It is important to clean the light bulbs to complete the cleaning process. Use microfiber cloth for cleaning them.
So follow these tips for cleaning your home easily, more effectively and quickly.
Source: Make Your Life Healthier