There is nothing more annoying than having your kitchen smell awful.
It can be a big put-off and fan make whatever you intend cooking a difficult task indeed as you try preparing your food through the stench.
You also stand the risk of having your food tainted by the smell that can permeate into the food and further frustrate you.
Now you can give your kitchen a nice welcoming smell always with this simple trick and the best part is it all natural and quite easy to prepare.
Here’s what you require:
- Get an empty spray bottle
- Fabric softener – 3 tablespoons
- Hot water – 3 cups
- Baking soda – 1 tablespoon
- You should first of all add your 3 tablespoons of fabric softener to your empty spray bottle.
- You should then add your 3 cups of hot water to the spray bottle.
- Next you add your tablespoon of baking soda to the mix.
- Next, you shake the bottle very well and perform a spray test and you are done.
Make sure that when you use this natural odor repellent spray you do so in a high spot for ventilation purposes as well as to ensure that the fragrance gets to all parts of your kitchen easily.
This homemade odor repellent can be used in other parts of your home with magnificent results.
Source: Healthy Food Spot