A bloated stomach is a common feeling. Most people feel bloated after eating too much. But some people experience it all the time. It is not an issue due to which excessive farting or bleaching happens. There could be many reasons for this.
– Drinking very less water: one of the main reasons of bloating and other diseases is lack of water. When one does not drink too much water, the body starts using available body fluids. This causes fluid retention in the body. This makes the person feel bloated. People should drink lot of water, especially if their caffeine or alcohol intake is high.
– Constipation: anybody who feels constipated should eat food with more fiber. Include fiber in the diet slowly. Make a few changes in your diet. For example, eat brown bread instead of white. Have more of berries and smoothies. A constipated bowel means that gasses are present behind the feces.
– Too much stress: stress is also a cause of bloating. This is because the digestive system does not work properly under stress. Once the problem of stress is solved, automatically the bloating and stomach pain will go way too.
– Eating too fast: always eat small bites of food. When food is chewed properly and slowly, its processing also happens gradually. Eating too fast may cause bloating as digestion happens at its own pace.
– Carbohydrates: having food rich in carbohydrates also causes bloating. Avoid high-carb foods. Also avoid sugary and alcoholic drinks. Have more of fruits and vegetables.