Coconut oil has a multitude of health benefits, internally and externally too. Cannabis, in its many forms, has similar benefits. Combine the two and you have a power combination with effective healing benefits.
Combining coconut oil with marijuana create a cannabinoid, a powerful remedy that can be taken in a tablet form, mixed with food or used externally. One only needs a small amount of the oil and a few drop soft the marijuana.
- One gram of decarboxylate maijuane
- One ounce of virgin coconut oil
- Place the crushed marijuana in a glass jar
- Add the coconut oil
- Seal the jar, i.e put the lid on, and place it in a pan filled with water
- Heat the water slowly
- Do not boil the water
- Keep it on a below boiling point for an hour
- Do not allow the mixture to boil or overheat
- Use a strainer or cheesecloth to strain the mixture
- Get rid of any solid elements
- Squeeze the juice from the cannabis
- You can then eat the cannabis coconut oil as is, use it mixed with other foods, or use it externally as a cream
Remember that it will not work if your temperatures are too high.
What can cannabis coconut oil be used for
- Eliminate health problems
- Treat insomnia
- Body and muscle aches and pains
- Menstrual cramps
- Anxiety and depression
- Pain relief
Experts believe that the absorption of the nutrients in the coconut oil and the cannabis is excellent because of the combination of the two ingredients. It is well known that marijuana and coconut oil can be used for medical purposes and people worldwide have been using these products for hundreds of years, for ill health and prevention of ill health. It seems to be that the consumption of marijuana, combined with a virgin oil, is the healthiest and simple way for medicinal purposes.
People use marijuana in tea, smoke and eat it, and have combined marijuana with other foods too. Coconut oil seems to be the power food of the moment. Coconut oil has an abundance of saturated fats and is super healthy. The mixture makes a super food.
The mixture can help with digestion too, as well as helping with the immune system in general.
Source: Best Herbal Health