There has been a steady rise in the cases of diabetes worldwide. What makes this increase really alarming is that it cuts across all age groups and genders.
While there is no known cure for diabetes there are both conventional and alternative treatments for the disease which help sufferers to regulate the adverse effects of its symptoms.
Conventional medicine is usually expensive and in most cases has side effects that are equally as unpleasant as the symptoms of the disease itself.
You can conveniently treat the debilitating symptoms of diabetes in the comfort of your home with a two ingredient remedy that is easy to make and has no known side effects to speak of.
Here’s what you need:
- Celery root – 300 grams
- Organic lemon (freshly squeezed) – 6
Preparation And Use
- The first thing you need to do is to properly wash the celery root.
- Get an enamel pot and put the washed celery root in it.
- Incorporate your freshly squeezed lemon juice into the pot and close it with a lid.
- Now get a much large pot that can conveniently contain the enamel pot, fill the large pot with water and put the enamel pot in it.
- Place this on a stove and heat till the water in the large pot comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for a period of two hours.
- You should then take down the pots from the stove and let them cool at room temperature.
- Make sure the lid of the enamel pot is still closed while it cools.
- Once cool you can then pour out the mixture from the enamel pot into a glass jar with a lid and refrigerate.
- For the treatment of diabetes consume a tablespoon of the mixture before breakfast and on an empty stomach every morning.
When you follow this routine regularly you will notice a significant reduction in your high blood sugar levels.
Always ensure that you prepare enough of this remedy to last for a considerable amount of time so that you do not miss a day of treatment.
Source: Healthy Body and Tips