Hair greying is common, especially after the 40s. It affects both men and women, and is caused when the melanin production is inhibited. The change in melanin production causes the hair to alter its color. Many reasons inhibit melanin production other than age, such as genetics, stress, or illness.
There are homemade remedies you can try, to restore you hair to its former color. These methods are completely natural!
– 1 kg of honey
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 4 unpeeled lemons
– 200 ml of flaxseed oil
1. Cut the garlic and lemons into slices
2. Add together the honey, and flaxseed
3. Mix the ingredients until it becomes a homogenous mixture
4. Store it in a glass jar, keep it refrigerated
This mixture should be ingested twice a day, before meals. Just one table spoon is adequate.
1. Massage the scalp with cow milk butter, twice a week. Do it for 2-3 months
2. Add curry leaves together with coconut oil, and boil the mixture. Strain it afterwards, and let it cool. Apply this mixture to the scalp, and leave it for a few minutes. Wash it off with shampoo and warm water
3. Add 1 tbsp. of yeast with 1 liter of yogurt. Ingest this mixture by small doses, prior to your meals.