Persistent cough, lowering high body temperature, curing strong headache… onion will help cure many diseases naturally.
Whether onion is consumed raw or as part of a salad, it is always present at our table.
In addition, we are about to present folk remedies with onions that will help you against various health conditions:
1. Baked onion
– If you have a problem with blood clots, then eat one onion fried in olive oil every afternoon and evening.
– If you are dealing with ulcers and purulent wounds, first wash the affected areas and then apply onion baked in lard onto them.
– If you have an insect in your ear, apply a few drops of juice from roasted onions.
– For treating various types of tumors on the skin surface, apply coatings of baked onions.
2. Onion coatings
– Against nosebleed – put coating, made of chopped onions, onto the neck veins.
– Apply onion coating on the affected areas when it comes to treating cold, headache, ear pain, eye inflammation and swelling.
– Apply chopped onion coating on your feet against high body temperature.
– For ulcers on or under the skin, grate one onion and mix it with a little olive oil, then apply to the sore spot and hold for 2 hours.
3. Onion juice
Clean an onion head, mash it and squeeze its juice.
– If you have skin lichen, apply onion juice onto the sore spot several times a day.
– If you have pneumonia or other diseases, mix onion juice with 1 tablespoon of honey. Consume this mixture 3 times a day.
– For treating persistent cough, drink onion juice diluted with water
– For preventing hair loss and improving hair growth, apply onion juice on the crown several times a day.
4. Cooked onion
– If you have problems with frequent urination, then cook 1 onion, chopped into many pieces, in 2 ounces of water with 1 tablespoon of honey. Then, boil the onion with a little rosemary, 2 dl of water and 2 ounces of wine and drink 1 tablespoon of the resulting mixture on every hour.