Flu is in the air and the microorganism responsible for it can cause great harm to your immune system by weakening it.
Conventional antibiotics have side effects that can be quite discomforting and there is a rise in drug-resistant viruses now that make these antibiotics relatively ineffective.
There is however a natural recipe you can adopt to cure you of the symptoms of common cold and flu without any nasty side effects.
Here is the recipe;
– Garlic cloves (qty as desired)
– Clean water – ½ cup
– Apple Cider Vinegar – ¼ cup
– Raw Natural Honey – ½ cup
The benefits of the ingredients
– For respiratory problems garlic is very effective. With its excellent antibacterial and antiviral properties your immune system will be boosted to fight off viral infections. Allicin is a compound found in garlic that is actually 10 times more potent than penicillin.
– The antiviral properties of ACV will boost your immune system and help you combat viral and bacteria. ACV also has beneficial bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals that are very good for your health.
– Raw natural honey has excellent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Effective against sore throat and cough. It also has vitamins, enzymes and minerals. Organic honey has antioxidant properties that combat the effects of free radicals.
– Cut the garlic cloves into little bits.
– Add all the other ingredients in a glass jar with the garlic cloves.
– Leave the mixture to sit overnight and become homogeneous.
– The next day strain the mixture.
– Store the recipe in a cool and dark place away from direct sunlight.
Method of Administration
– If you are down with flu or common cold, take a single tablespoon of the syrup every two hours till you recover.
– If you want to boost your immune system to help you fight off infections you can take about five drops of the syrup daily.