While this article is not written to encourage smoking, it must be said that smoking is an addiction that very few people are able to completely quit.
One major health concern for smokers is lung-related congestion due to the amount of tar, nicotine and other harmful toxic compounds accumulated in their bloodstream over time due to their smoking habit.
There are numerous health problems associated with smoking but with regards to lung congestion you can clear out your lungs even as a chain smoker when you make use of this natural homemade recipe.
It is not uncommon to see smokers with persistent cough and even bronchitis, this recipe will help to soothe your lungs and relieve you of these health issues.
Here’s what you need to prepare this amazing lung cleansing remedy
- Brown sugar – 400 grams
- Clean drinking water – 1 litre
- Turmeric powder – 2 teaspoons
- Chopped ginger root – 1 pc
- Chopped onions – 400 grams
Preparation And Use
- Get a pot and put your brown sugar and water in it, lace this pot on a stove and bring it’s content to a boil.
- Throw in your chopped ginger root and onions and let this boil for a few minutes.
- You should then add some grated ginger and the turmeric powder and allow it to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Next you take the pot from the stove and let it sit at room temperature until it gets cool.
- Once it is cool pout it into a glass jar or bottle and then refrigerate.
- You should consume a full glass of this homemade recipe two times daily.
- You drink a glass before breakfast and on an empty stomach and at least a couple of hours after you have had dinner.
- Engaging in daily exercises when consuming this recipe will go a long way in clearing your lungs.
- You can fill your bathtub with hot water and immerse yourself in it after you have mixed with cold water to get a warm bath. Do this everyday for a period of 20 minutes each time and you will eliminate harmful toxins from your body through the pores of your skin.
- Putting eucalyptus oil in hot water and inhaling it will also help. What you should do is put some drops of eucalyptus oil in hot water poured in a bucket and lean face first over the bucket to inhale the steam with a dry towel over your head in order to trap the steam.
Source: Weekly Healthy Life