The chaya is also known as tree spinach and it is a perennial quick growing plant predominantly found in Mexico. This plant has tremendous health benefits as it is believed to be effective against quite a number of minor and severe diseases and that includes certain types of cancer like breast cancer.
As a matter of fact, there was a case of a woman who was diagnosed with breast cancer and had sort alternative treatment instead of chemotherapy. She was treated with this wonderful plant and her cancer was miraculously gone with no sign of a relapse.
Health Benefits Of The Chaya Plant
With the Chaya plant, you can get effective treatment for the following conditions.
- Poor vision
The plant also helps your body in the following ways.
- Chaya will improve the functions of your brain.
- It will boost your body’s calcium levels.
- Chaya will help you to combat type II diabetes as it regulates your blood glucose levels.
- It will eliminate the uric acid build up in your body.
- Chaya will help to relieve you of throat infections and a sore throat.
- Chaya will regulate your body’s cholesterol level by reducing the bad cholesterol (LDL) in your body.
- It combats varicose veins.
- Chaya will help to detoxify your liver.
- It promotes the stability of your metabolic system.
The Chaya Tea Recipe
Chaya can be prepared as a tea, you can also add it to your meals, all you need to do is wash the leaves very well and add them to your soups and even salad, but whatever you do, don’t consume chaya leaves raw as it could be dangerous to your health.
Here’s how you can prepare and use chaya tea:
- Chaya leaves – 6
- Clean drinking water – 2 cups
- 1 teaspoon of pure honey (optional) for taste.
Preparation and Use
Put the leaves in a saucepan of boiling water. Allow the tea to simmer for about 10 minutes. Strain the leaves and pour the tea in a tea cup and add 1 teaspoon of pure natural honey if you like.
Consume chaya tea thrice daily preferably before you have a meal for optimal results.
Source: Natural Healing Magazine