Hair loss van be attributed to several internal and external factors, namely;
– Lifestyle choices like excessive cigarette smoking
– Environmental factors
It is estimated that an average man has about 100,000 strands of hair and it is quite normal for a person to lose between 50-100 strands of hair daily.
However, if you lose over a hundred strands of hair daily then you might want to consider doing something about it.
What Can You Do About It?
Use coconut oil, yes it is extremely useful and rich in proteins and minerals such as iron, potassium and essential fats that is vital to the growth of your hair.
Here Is How To Use It
– Get some coconut oil warmed and then gently massage the oil into your hair and onto your scalp.
– Leave the oil on your head for about an hour afterwards rinse it off.
– You can also grate coconut flesh, squeeze out its milk and then mix with water.
– Apply it to the balding area and leave it there overnight, in the morning you can wash it off.
Onions are great for your hair they consist of sulfur and help boost collagen production.
– You should chop an onion in half and squeeze out the juice.
– Apply this onion juice to your balding scalp and allow it to stay for about 15 minutes.
– Afterwards you should rinse with a mild shampoo.
– Allow your hair to dry out by itself and try this procedure two times a week.
Garlic is also rich in sulfur just like onions and so it also boosts collagen production.
Here’s How To Use It
– Get some garlic cloves and have them crushed.
– Boil these crushed cloves in coconut oil for a few minutes.
– Allow it to cool at room temperature.
– Gently massage this mixture on to your scalp and leave in on for 30 minutes.
– Rinse it off after the expiration of the time.
– Try this twice a week.
Try Using Eggs
– You can mix an egg white with coconut oil.
– Stir until you get a paste.
– Apply this paste to your scalp and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
– After the time rinse thoroughly with cool water and a mold shampoo for best results.
Source: Healthy Motivator