This drink can also be called balm and it is useful in getting rid of excessive fat and water from the body.
It will also improve your vision and brain memory functions making you more alert and sharp.
This drink consists of horseradish, unpeeled organic lemon and pure natural honey.
Horseradish is a very potent herb and it is highly beneficial to your health, such as;
– It helps reduce your blood pressure
– It improves your immune system
– It stimulates healthy digestion
– It builds strong bones
– It helps to you to lose weight
– It promotes the health of your heart
– It alleviates respiratory issues
Horseradish has been a very effective herb used in the treatment of several ailments for over a thousand years now.
This herb is rich in potassium, zinc, magnesium, calcium, dietary fiber, folate, vitamin C and oils like sinigirin which is a potent flucosinolate.
Horseradish is low in calories about 6 per one serving making it ideal for losing weight.
– Cut the quantity you need and wrap the rest of the root in an aluminium foil and refrigerate.
– Grated the horseradish and you can preserve it for up to 3 weeks when you mix it with a tablespoon of sugar and about 4 tablespoons of vinegar or lemon juice.
– You can leave it in a glass jar for up to 3 weeks.
Weight Loss Recipe
– Horseradish – 125 g
– Lemons – 3
– Note that before you use the lemons you need to wash off the pesticides used to protect it from pests, first put them in a container that has some water in it and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar and leave for 10 minutes.
– Pure natural honey – 3 tablespoons
– Use a blender to blend 125 grams of horseradish.
– Slice the unpeeled organic lemons and take out the seeds.
– Put the sliced lemon in the blender and blend ensure you get a nice smooth homogeneous mixture.
– Add 3 tablespoons of your pure honey to the mixture and mix very well.
– Put the mixture in a sealed glass jar and refrigerate.
– You should take a teaspoon of this balm two times daily.
– Take it consistently for a period of three weeks with a balanced diet.
Source: My Healthy Life Guide