Goya or Karela is an Asian and South American fruit that is shaped like a cucumber and has a bitter taste.
This fruit thrives in a hot and humid climate and is known to be effective in taking care of a variety of health problems.
The health benefits of this fruit was revealed by Dr. Frank Shallenberger, M.D a specialist in alternative medicine and anti-ageing treatments. In experiments conducted by this doctor he found out that the fruit will inhibit the development of cancer cells.
Other Research By Scientists
It has been found that goya will destroy about 98% of cancerous cells.
Scientists at the University of Colorado conducted tests to know the efficacy of goya to cancer cells. It was discovered that only 5% of the solution will eliminate pancreatic cancer, the test showed a drastic 64% reduction in the growth of pancreatic tumors.
Goya Is Effective Against These Ailments And Will Provide Relief From The Following
- It will reduce folate-related neural tube defects in infants
- Goya is good for your eyesight because it is rich beta-carotene
- Stomach upset, pains and aches
- Skin infections
- Goya is great for providing relief from the effects of alcohol hangover
- It is effective against gout and it will improve your blood circulation
- High blood pressure
- Goya will boost your stamina and raise your energy levels
- Goya will give you relief from psoriasis and fungal infections like ringworms and Athlete’s foot.
- It will ease digestion
- Goya helps to regulate your blood sugar levels because it is rich in charantin and Polypeptide-P, making it effective in the treatment of type II diabetes.
Source: Home Healthy Recipes