Hair loss may be due to several factors, it could be genetic, due to a poor dietary routine, due to ageing or the abuse of certain medications and illicit substances. The thinning of your hair and a receding hair line can be a thing of concern for most people, making them to resort to the use of conventional treatment in order to boost hair growth. The problem with this form of hair treatment is that it usually has harsh side effects that can make matters a whole lot worse than they originally were. It is better to make use of natural remedies that are both effective in boosting hair growth and also do not have any adverse side effects to speak of.
One natural ingredients that can help you attain your desire for a full and rich hair without the drawbacks that come with it is castor oil. This oil is rich in minerals, omega-9 fatty acid and vitamin E, it also has potent antimicrobial properties.
Health Benefits Of Castor Oil
Castor oil can be used in the treatment of the following ailments:
- Skin infections
- Pimples, acne and other skin problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Menstrual cramps
- Athlete’s foot
- Fungal infections affecting the scalp
The omega-9 fatty acids in castor oil is essential in the treatment of scalp and hair-related problems. It helps to enrich the hair follicles in order to stimulate hair growth. The triglycerides of unsaturated fats present in castor oil will help to repair and boost the hair, while its ricinoleic acid is useful in the prevention and the treatment of infections caused by mildew and fungi. It is believed by scientists, such as; Dr. David William that castor oil will also boost lymph flow.
Using Castor Oil Is Easy
A castor oil pack can be used in the treatment of the following ailments and health conditions.
- Menstrual cramps
- Ovary ulcers
- Joints inflammation
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney stones
Preparation Of Castor Oil Pack
- Get some layers of gauze and pour out some castor oil of them.
- Place the gauze on the site of your health condition and put a hot-water bottle on top of it.
- Let this be there for a period of 60 minutes, you should then repeat the procedure thrice in seven days.
Castor Oil Can Be Massaged Onto Your Scalp And Eyebrows
You can boost hair growth on tour head and also your eyebrows by massaging some castor oil using your fingertips onto your scalp, as well as your eyebrow region. The castor oil will get into the hair follicles as your pores opens up; the castor oil will make your eyebrows and even eye lashes thicker in their volume.
You can make this recipe which you can then use by topical application on your eyebrows and scalp.
- Castor oil – 39 ml
- Garlic oil – 15 drops
- Panthenol – 20 ml
Preparation And Use
- Incorporate all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- You should then apply the mixed solution onto your eyebrows and eyelashes using your fingertips or a cotton bud.
- You should try this every night prior to bedtime for best results.
Source: Healthy Food House