No one likes that uncomfortable feeling when you feel like your insides are about to explode.
Your body fan have an accumulation of harmful toxins in your colon that is causing this discomfort. Indigestion and constipation can really make you feel uncomfortable but you don’t have to feel this way anymore as there is a 100% natural homemade detox drink that you can take today to ease and soothe your colon.
How Is The Detox Drink Made?
What you will require in making this colon detox drink include;
- Organic apples juice – 2 tablespoons
- Sea salt – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger juice – 2 tablespoons
- Organic lemon juice – 2 tablespoons
- First of all pit some clean water in a saucepan and warm the water, try not to boil the water.
- Pour this warm water into a glass cup and then add your seas salt to the warn water and stir in properly.
- Seas salt is very useful as it helps your body to get rid of harmful waste through the colon and resolving your constipation issues.
- Once you have stirred the sea salt into the warm water, you can now add your lemon, apple and ginger juice and thoroughly stir the solution, it’s now ready!
- Apples are rich in vitamins A and C and also antioxidants that help to rid your body of toxins.
- You get loads of vitamin C to help boost your immune system from organic lemon and also antioxidants as well.
- The ginger juice will help to curb your bloating issues and also push the waste accumulated in your colon for easy elimination.
- This drink should be taken in the morning before breakfast and also before you consume any food.
- You should also consume this detox drink before lunchtime and also before dinner.
- Make sure you stay hydrated throughout the day, drink between 6 to 8 cups of water daily. However, do not drink too much water before bedtime to avoid disruption to your sleep due to midnight urine urge.
Is There Any Health Risk?
This detox recipe comprises of 100% natural ingredients and there is no health risk or side effect. However, it is advisable for people on certain medications or for pregnant women to seek medical advice before getting treatment with this detox drink.