Ginger is a spicy herb that has a lot of health benefits. It can help to stimulate your metabolism and also combat digestive tract problems.
Ginger also encourages the body to better absorb nutrients from food consumed as well as in aiding the eliminating of toxins and other waste from the body.
When just 3 grams of ginger is consumed by you, this is what happens in your body within 2 hours of consumption:
In the First Hour
- You can gain instant relief from stomach pains as ginger will boost the natural flora of your stomach as a result of the thermal energy it provides when ingested.
- All the compounds and nutrients in the ginger ingested is absorbed by your body in the first hour and these nutrients can help to repair damaged cells by the antioxidants in the digested ginger.
By The Second Hour
The second hour is when all the benefits of the finger ingested start to manifest.
Here are some of the health benefits that ginger will provide your body by the second hour of ingestion:
- Inflammatory conditions of arthritis, rheumatism and gout are fought by gingerol, an active anti-inflammatory compound found in ginger that is now in your body.
- You will have relief from menstrual pains because of the anti-inflammatory compounds of ginger.
- It will provide relief from dizziness, nausea, and vomiting.
- The anti-inflammatory compounds in ginger can also block the harmful effects of prostaglandin which is a compound that causes the brains blood vessels to be swollen and this results in you having migraines.
- You will be able to shed some weight as the ginger encourages the burning of excessive fat.
- It will soothe any gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Gingerol is an antioxidant that helps to combat colon cancer.
The best way to consume 3 grams of ginger is by infusion and in order to do this you will need the following;
- minced ginger – 3 grams
- Pure honey – 1 spoonful ( this is optional)
- Organic lemon juice – 1/2 lemon (also optional)
- Clean water – 1 cup
How To Prepare And Use It
- First, boil the water.
- Next, add your 3 grams of ginger to the boiled water.
- Let it sit for about 4 minutes.
- Afterward, add your honey and lemon juice if you like.
- You can drink the ginger tea every morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach.
However, you should not administer this drink to a pregnant or lactating mother. Also, avoid giving a person that has blood clotting issues.
Source: Natural Healing Magazine