High blood pressure and bad cholesterol (LDL) are major cause’s serious health complications such as stroke, chronic heart disease and even organ failure.
In this day and age of increased unhealthy lifestyles and dietary choices it’s quite easy for anyone to have high cholesterol levels.
This recipe will help to lower your cholesterol levels and thereby reduce your risk of severe health problems.
- Baking soda – 1 bag
- Parsley (bunch) – 5 or 6
- Organic lemon – 1 kg
- Clean water – 12 cups
Preparation And Use
- First of all make sure your lemons are properly washed.
- Get a pot and warm some water using the heat from a stove.
- Take the pot off from the stove, pour your baking soda and add your lemons to the warm water.
- Let it sit for an hour.
- Next add your parsley and then boil the mixture on a low heat for about 3 hours.
- Your recipe is ready, you can pour it in a glass jar with a lid and store it in your fridge.
- Every morning you should take 4 tablespoons of the recipe before breakfast and on an empty stomach.
Note: The ingredients stated above should be sufficient for a twenty day administration.
Source: Home Healthy Recipes