Ancient Japanese people had a lot of beauty secret remedies that were passed down from generation to generation. A country known for its high elderly population, Japanese men and women over 60 years of age still look like being in their mid-thirties and this can be linked to their lifestyle, diet and also their beauty remedies. One ingredient used in making their secret beauty recipe that has now being made available to you, is rice! Apart from eating rice, this whole grain is also used to make a special beauty recipe that is capable of getting rid of blemishes, wrinkles, age spots and dark spots when used regularly. Rice is rich in antioxidants which are known to boost the production of collagen that is known to hinder the appearance of unsightly wrinkles on your face.
Using rice to make a homemade facial mask can help to make those wrinkles appear less visible. It will also revitalise your skin making it more elastic and firm, you will also notice that it will become soft and smooth as well.
What Causes Premature Ageing
While ageing is inevitable, there are certain reasons why wrinkles may appear quicker than you expect and regardless of your age. These include; abuse of off-the-counter cosmetic products, overexposure to the rays of the sun, sudden changes in your hormone level and a poor dietary routine. Your skin will lose its firmness and elasticity, it will also be rough and dull. Rather than use those costly cosmetic products that may have adverse side effects after use, you can make use of a facial mask made from rice.
To make this special Japanese rice facial mask, you will need the following ingredients
- Rice – 3 tablespoons
- Pure natural honey – 1 tablespoon
- Milk – 1 tablespoon
Preparation And Use
- Get a saucepan and place the rice and a cup of water in it, place the saucepan on a stove and bring it to a boil. Allow it to simmer for a period of 3 minutes.
- Take the saucepan off the stove and allow the rice to cool before straining the rice.
- Mix the pure natural honey, warm milk and boiled rice together, until you derive a paste.
- To use this facial mask all you need to do is to wash your face with lukewarm water and then pat dry with a clean towel.
- Next, apply the paste onto your face by gently massaging it with your finger tips.
- Leave the facial mask on for a period of 15 minutes, then use warm water to rinse it off and finally pat dry using a dry and clean towel.
You should use this facial mask only once every week, if you use it regularly your face will be rejuvenated and you will look younger than your age suggests. No more wrinkles, dark spots, blemishes, age spots, acne and pimples.
Source: Healthy Life Tricks