This ingredient is easily available in most homes, but most of us don’t know about its health benefits. Here, we are going to tell you have a recipe, which is an amazing drink and gives you so many benefits.
It has a very special name – “Golden Milk.” You should drink it on a regular basis in the morning. And it is made using turmeric as its primary ingredient.
Curcumin is the active component in this wonderful spice. It is such a powerful nutrient that more than 150 therapeutic properties have been found to be associated with it. It has anti-cancer, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory as some of the most important properties.
There are many more health benefits of using turmeric. They are as following:
– Reducing triglyceride levels
– Strengthening immunity
– Regulating high blood pressure
– Maintaining cholesterol levels
– Helping with neurological disorders
– Stimulating digestion
– Improving brain function and memory
– Treating different skin problems
– Regulating metabolism and promoting weight loss
– Detoxifying liver
– Offers antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antiseptic properties
If you want to get the best health benefits from turmeric, you must increase its bioavailability. And this can be done by mixing it with black pepper. In fact, this method can help increase its bioavailability by as much as a thousand times.
Black pepper helps with this because it has a substance known as piperine. It helps in raising the absorption of turmeric in your body by 2000 percent.
Preparing Your Golden Milk Recipe
Part I. Turmeric Paste
You will need the following ingredients to prepare the turmeric paste:
– Turmeric powder – Quarter cup
– Filtered water – Half cup
– Ground pepper – Half teaspoon
How to Prepare?
– Put all these ingredients into a small saucepan
– Mix them properly
– Put the saucepan on medium heat
– Keep stirring it regularly to get a paste
– Then allow this paste to cool down
– Remove the paste into a small jar and keep in the refrigerator
Part II. Golden Milk
Get these ingredients to prepare the Golden Milk:
– Turmeric paste – 1/4 tsp or more
– Honey – To taste
– Coconut oil – 1 tsp
– Almond milk – 1 cup (alternatives – coconut milk / hemp milk)
How to Prepare?
– Take a saucepan and all the ingredients, except honey
– Put the saucepan on medium heat and keep stirring regularly
– Make sure it is removed from the heat before boiling
– Now add the honey
One woman who benefited from Golden Milk’s benefits hails from Bristol, England. She drank 1 cup of it daily and was amazed by the results in 1 month. This helped her in reducing her chronic inflammation. She also noticed that her metabolism received an instant improvement too.