Your breakfast can be more adventurous and not boring.
All you have to do us think outside the box for once.
Eat a healthy avocado baked eggs breakfast and watch as it will reduce your waistline in no time at all.
Your favourite fruit – Avocado is fibre rich and will help to aid your digestion. Your digestive tract will be healthy and your risk of developing colon cancer will be drastically reduced.
Avocado is an all natural detoxifier and if you previously had IBS you will be cured. You will get rid of toxins from your digestive tract and colon. This fruit will help boost your immune system and will reduce any inflammation you may have internally.
It will also help your heart and the plant sterol and beta-sitosterol, will regulate your cholesterol levels to ensure that you have only healthy cholesterol levels which is necessary for the good health of your heart.
The monounsaturated fats in avocado helps your body avoid cardiovascular problems and even some types of cancer.
Avocados are also rich in magnesium, potassium, folic acid and Vitamin E.
The avocado fruit in itself is a truly balanced meal.
Eggs on the other hand are equally packed fill of vital nutrients that promote good health.
It has vitamin D which promotes strong bones and teeth. It also helps to prevent rickets and osteoporosis.
Eggs have protein and various other vitamins such as –
– Vitamin A – good for eyesight.
– Vitamin B2 – promotes good digestion
– Vitamin B12 – helps in producing red blood cells
– Vitamin E – helps reduce the risk of cancer developing
When you combine Avocado and eggs, it’s just an all encompassing natural healthy meal that will build you immune system, keep you healthy and strong all day long.
Breakfast with Avocado Baked Eggs
– Avocado – 1 qty
– Eggs – 2 qty
Optional ingredients to add to the taste:
– Have your oven preheated to about 225°C or 445°F.
– Chop the avocado in half, remove the seed and keep to one side of your table.
– Scoop the avocado and make room for the egg, then press the avocado into a baking sheet.
– This will keep it flat and in place.
– Break an egg in each of the halves of the avocado.
– Add salt and pepper, if you like you can also add any of the optional items stated.
– You then put the baking sheet with the two halves of avocado into the preheated oven and bake until the eggs are properly done the way you prefer.
– Serve and enjoy your breakfast.