When someone mentions Candida, we immediately think of a tough-to-get-rid-of infection that rightfully we can say is a nightmare for the female genital tract.
Although Candida can appear in almost every woman, there are groups of people who are at increased risk, such as:
– Pregnant women
– Women who take wide spectrum of antibiotics
– Women who are receiving immunosuppressive therapy
In addition to these groups of people are more likely to be diagnosed with Candida, there are actions that can increase the risk, such as:
– Using perfumes and hygiene products and sprays
– Synthetic clothes
– Rinsing the vagina
– Tight panties etc.
Candida most common symptoms are:
– Irritation around the vagina area
– Intensive itch
– The secretion is as thick as melted cheese, with intensive white color and odorless
– Nearly 20% of women do not manifest symptomatology.
In addition, we present a recipe for a salad that will keep growth of fungi under control and will also help the body to fight Candida.
– 1 cup of yogurt
– 1 carrot
– ½ a tablespoon of grated ginger
– ½ a tablespoon of cinnamon
– 2 cloves of garlic
Method of preparation:
First, grate the carrot and garlic and mix them with the ginger. Add the yogurt and cinnamon afterwards. Mix all ingredients well and let the resulting mixture stand still for a while.
Way of consuming:
Eat this salad once a day, everyday.
Besides classic therapy, you can fight Candida with change of diet. Avoid ingredients rich in starch, carbohydrates and insoluble fiber because fungus feed on them.