When the nerve endings of your tooth is irritated you will have toothache or discomforting pain in your tooth.
This pain can be caused by:
– Gum disease
– Dental infection
– Obstructive sleep apnea
– Cracked tooth
– Temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
– Loss of tooth or tooth extraction
– Poorly placed fillings or crowns
If you have a toothache you should go and see your dentist, however toothaches don’t usually give warning signs and can occur at odd times of the day or night when you cannot visit your dentist.
In this situation it is important to know simple homemade recipes that you can make today to provide relief from the discomfort of toothaches.
Here is a natural remedy you can try out to get rid of your toothaches in just a few seconds.
– Garlic clove powder – 1/2 teaspoon
– Coconut oil – 1/2 teaspoon
Preparation And Administration
– Mix both ingredients in a glass and get a homogeneous paste.
– Use your toothbrush to apply this mixture to your troubled tooth.
– Apply this mixture thrice a day.
Benefits Of The Ingredients In This Recipe
– The clove has eugenol which is an effective analgesic.
– Coconut oil is rich in antibacterial properties which helps to destroy the bacteria that causes toothaches.
It is important that you know this remedy to provide for yourself some relief from that toothache especially when you cannot see you dentist.
Source: Magical Recipes For Healthy Life