Chronic fatigue can be seen as a severe form of unexplained tiredness that can affect both male and female. It could be caused by several physical, mental and psychological reasons making it a very difficult illness to diagnose, as it may require more than just a physical examination in order to prefer a prognosis. Chronic fatigue caused by a physical problem could be due to an immunity issue, hormonal problems and even early signs of cancer.
Some symptoms of severe tiredness or chronic fatigue include:
- Sore throat
- Muscular aches and pains
- Severe tiredness
- A loss of memory
- Swollen lymph nodes located under your armpits and on your neck
- Joint pains
Chronic fatigue can be treated by using an ancient Chinese alternative medical practice known as meridian lines. This healing technique tries to focus the body’s life force of Qi in a way as to provide healing for several ailments. The Qi energy is targeted on those meridian lines which is believed to run right through the entire body and each meridian line is linked to the vital organs on the body and also the mental and psychological state of an individual.
By targeting the Qi along the meridian lines, you can treat yourself of chronic fatigue quite easily. For treating chronic fatigue the Qi should be targeted on the meridian lines situated behind a person’s ears known as the Triple Warmer or Triple Burner Meridian. This meridian line is not directly linked with a major organ but instead it is linked with hormonal glands, as well as the hormonal distribution system.
Here are two ways by which you can channel your Qi energy along your Triple Burner Meridian in order to combat chronic fatigue.
The First Option
- Your left fingers should be put under your left knee and you should simultaneously put your right fingers on your left elbow. By so doing, you will feel your pulse with your fingers.
- By placing a slight pressure with tour fingers on these regions, you will soon feel their pulse beating at a similar pace when you hold them for a long period of time. Once you feel the pulses properly synchronized you have achieves your objective. If you do not feel any pulse, be patient and hold for much longer until you feel the pulses.
- Switch to your right side and then repeat the posture, this time your right hand should be under your right knee and your left hand on your right elbow.
The Second Option
- You should hold the left fingers outside the left baby toe, also keep hold of your right fingers near your base knuckles which is somewhere in between your ring finger and your pinky finger.
- Do this till you feel the pulses synchronized, this should take about 120 seconds to achieve.
- Switch your posture to the opposite side and repeat the process, once more. That is your right hand at your right baby toe and your left hand somewhere at your right hand base knuckles.
When you try these techniques regularly, you will combat chronic fatigue effectively.