Your health is very important and staying fit is something you should take seriously. However, rather than consuming prescription and off-the-counter medications that are made with chemicals that could cause you more harm than good because of their adverse side effects, you can take the natural route and consume a recipe that will not cause you any short or long term health issues but will instead rejuvenate your body and improve its functions. This recipe has a very positive influence on your cardiovascular condition, as it regulates your blood pressure and prevents any plaque build-up in your blood vessels that can clog it and cause a stroke at the end of the day.
The ingredients in this magic ancient German recipe have special attributes and they will cater for your health needs in different ways. These ingredients include ginger, garlic and lemon. Here’s what you need and how it’s prepared:
- Organic lemon – 4 (unpeeled)
- Garlic cloves – 4
- Ginger root – 1.5 inches or 4 cm
- Filtered water – 67.6 ounces or 2 litres
Preparation And Administration
- First you need to rise the organic lemons and then chop it into pieces.
- Get your garlic cloves cleaned out and take off the ginger root rind.
- Incorporate all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a thoroughly blended mix.
- Next, place the blended mixture in a saucepan and place this on a stove with a medium heat.
- Stir the mixture as you add some water to it, let it boil and once boiled, take the saucepan from the stove and leave it to cool at room temperature.
- You need to then strain the homogeneous mixture and transfer the strained mixture into a glass jar with a lid. Refrigerate the glass jar.
- You should consume a glass of this drink once every morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach.
- Make sure to shake the bottle very well before pouring it’s content into a glass and consuming as the ingredients tend to settle at the bottom of the glass jar.
- The ginger and lemon will help to reduce the effect of the garlic in the drink, so you don’t have to worry about its peculiar obnoxious smell.
Source: Be Extra Healthy Now