A lot of you may not know this but there is an aura that surrounds every environment and this energy can either be positive or negative.
Positive energy has the effect of improving the mood of everyone in that immediately environment while negative energy does the exact opposite.
It is important to maintain positive energy in your surroundings always because when your mood improves your overall health also improves.
Green lemon is a citrus fruit that can be used to boost the positive energy in your environment and in effect liven your mood.
Here’s How To Use Green Lemon To Charge Up The Positive Energy In Your Environment
- All you need to do is place about three green lemons at strategic parts of your home. Once they change colour and become black or yellow, then you should get rid of them.
- You can also boil the peel of green lemon in rainwater and allow it’s vapour to charge up your environment.
- Another way you can use green lemons to boost the positive energy in your home is to place about nine lemons in a clay pot or small basket and put it on top of your fridge.
- To protect yourself from any negative energy at work, you can place about three green lemons in your desk drawer or in your purse.
- You can also put some green lemon juice and water in a spray bottle and randomly spray every corner of your home.
- Put about three green lemons in a glass vase or bowl and leave this on your dining table, change the lemon once they turn black or yellow in colour. This can promote feelings of love in your home.
- You can get rid of bad energy by chopping some green lemons and placing them on a plate, add some salt to the chopped pieces and place this plate under tour bed or by the side of your bed. The next day do not touch the lemon simply put them in a plastic bag and dispose of them. You can repeat this trick until you feel better.
- Have green lemon slices placed in your trouser pocket, it will dry out, so take it out the next day and replace with a fresh one. You will be given a positive energy boost as you do this.
Source: Home Healthy Recipes