Laurel is a very good spice and it has its place in almost every kitchen.
But these leaves are also beneficial for our health.
Excellent medical oil with numerous beneficial characteristics can be produced out of laurel leaves.
BENEFITS OF THE BAY LEAVES:
– Increases mental activity in general.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– It improves the function of the colon.
– Calms the nervous system.
– It is used for joint pains and treats varicose veins.
– It increases and stimulates the sweating process.
– 250 ml of olive oil.
– 30 grams of bay leaves.
– Grind the leaves.
– Crush until light oil is released.
– Leaves must be dry.
– When well crushed, mix them with the oil that they have released in an airtight container and cover with olive oil.
– Cover and let macerate for two weeks in a cool and dry place.
After 2 weeks leaves must be replaced with new for intensification of the aroma, doing the same process.
– Cover and let it stay in a dry and cool place for two weeks.
– Glue this oil.
– Do this with a (cotton) cloth.
– Squeeze the cloth to retain as little oil as possible.
Benefits of Laurel oil:
Rub this oil onto affected joints thoroughly.
Can help for ear and migraine issues treatment.
Massage this oil into the temples for severe headaches, it will quickly have effect.
Replace aspirin with laurel oil because it reduces the body temperature rise.
Improves the appetite.
Stomach and intestines pain can be eliminated.
Renal and hepatic function can be normal again.
Us it as skin lotion to solve face skin problems.
Very effective lotion against pimples and acnes.