It is widely believed that varicose veins are a genetic condition that can be inherited from either parents.
It seems more common with women but men also have this problem as well.
Lifestyle choices can also be responsible for the appearance of varicose veins, such as standing for extended periods of time at a stretch.
You can take care of varicose veins using natural ingredients that you can use in making an effective recipe.
This recipe consists of the following ingredients:
- Aloe vera
- Apple cider vinegar
How To Prepare This Recipe
You will need the following:
- Carrots (chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Aloe vera pulp – 1/2 cup
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV)
Preparation And Use
- Put the Aloe vera and chopped carrots in a blender and blend well.
- Gradually add the ACV into the blender and continue blending to achieve a homogeneous mixture.
- You can put the mixture in a glass jar.
- You should topically apply this recipe on the affected part of your body for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Next you can rinse off using cold water.
- You can repeat the treatment several times until you feel much better.
Try massaging your feet and legs with a massage cream or try using cypress essential oil. Gently massage the varicose veins to improve blood circulation in the region of the varicose veins. You should also try putting your feet up as a 45 degree angle to ensure an effective massage.
Source: Healthy Food Team