The common cold, flu, phlegm, sinusitis and rhinitis are all conditions that are caused by bacteria and viral infections. When your sinuses get inflamed due to an infection, you come down with sinusitis. You will have nasal congestion as a result of mucus buildup, fatigue, nausea and persistent headaches, these are all symptoms of the infection. Taking off-the-counter medications and prescription drugs can help to relieve you of the discomfort of the infection, however these drugs have adverse side effects that cause more long-term health issues.
It is better for you to make use of a completely natural homemade recipe that will relieve you of your symptoms, while ensuring that you do not encounter any problems later on in life, as the recipe has no known side effects. To make this recipe, you will need only two ingredients, namely: Ginger and Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV).
Preparation And Use
- Get a glass bowl and in it mix your ACV and your grated ginger.
- Use a lid to seal the glass bowl and keep this mixture aside in a cool dark place for a period of 10 days. Make sure to shake the mixture from time to time.
- Using this recipe is easy and only requires a simple inhalation procedure from the sufferer of sinusitis and other similar infections.
- Bend your head over the bowl and have a towel over your head as you do. Inhale the vapour from the recipe.
- You can also dip a handkerchief in the mixture and place this on your neck at night.
- Make sure you try out the procedure for a period of five (5) consecutive days. When you do, your sinusitis will be gone, due to a reduction in sinuses inflammation.
You can use only ginger to treat your sinusitis problems, to do this all you need to do is to get a saucepan of water and boil about 50 gm of ginger root. The vapour should then be inhaled by you after the ginger is boiled, once again all you need to do is to bend head first over a bowl of the boiled ginger root and cover your head with a towel, then inhale the vapour. This means is effective as well if done regularly and done right.
Source: Healthy Life Byte